Sunday, January 3, 2010

AWESOME!

I am the definition of awesome,

I am awesomeness itself,

The reincarnation of the Gods Of Awesomeness,

The Divine Awesome,

The Holy Grail of Awesomeness.

When the people say the word awesome,

They are refering to me.

2012 is caused by my displeased Awesomeness.

Hiro Nakamura is able to control the space-time continuum due to my awesomeness.

Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes is so awesome cause i taught him to.

Alvin and the chipmunks sang so well due to my awesome singing lessons.

My Awesomeness is the One And Only,

Second to none.

Bow before me or pay the price.

For my Awesomeness shows no mercy.

For I am the awesome amongst awesome,

The AWESOME-EST!



p/s Due to request from Erik the not so awesome, all the above does not only apply to me but to him too. Although this does not mean he is more awesome than me, due to the fact that my awesomeness is second to none. My awesomeness shall still prevail its title, the awesome amongst awesome, the
AWESOME-EST


-M4rK-
The one and only definition of awesomenesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment