Sunday, March 14, 2010

Matin and the March Blues

I'm not happy at ALL , i don't know why . Its rather hard to satisfy me and my needs . I just feel like going back to my religion roots and come back on the steps of religion denied it for years . I think i have matured which i'm afraid off , me smiling means i'm even more ticked off . Emotions change drastically pressure of everything pummeling in on me , IT HURTS DAMMIT .

back to the news of us :

-I'm heading to NS on the 27th mac , going to PD where there r TONS of beaches and bitches i hope , i dun want crap like bikini's and tudungs .

-2 A's is satisfying rather then none at all

-Driving is something i want to avoid , i just don't want responsibility

-Dad pestering me about studies and such , HATE IT when he does that

- My BIRTHDAY was a day i HATED the MOST IN MY LIFE , I'm old SO WHAT i hate being older and get more responsibility

I think i've found my dislikes : RESPONSIBILITY

No comments:

Post a Comment